Thursday, January 8, 2009

WISHFUL(ENDORSEES.....)

I promote drinking and driving on my web site...www.drinkanddrivegolf.com
I always think of people who would be ideal to endorse my products. The first candidate I had in mind would be Bill Murray. I heard about his golf cart incident in Europe when he was drinking and driving the golf cart. How funny that would be....
The second candidate, which is my favorite, would be John Daly. Imagine if I could AFFORD TO GET John Daly to endorse my product line. John is by-far the REBEL of golf. It's all about fun for him(to an extent). It's all about 'wishful thinking.
I could never in my lifetime afford to get these endorsements, but a good imagination is healthy for the soul. Golf tip #1((free)). Before you can execute a shot...you must be able to vision the process of the whole shot in your mind. Your body can never execute until....your mind tells it what to do. Concentration is essential in success. Try it, before you knock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment