Sunday, January 4, 2009

TIGER WHO?

The arguement is... is Tiger Woods black or Asian? Myself personally, I'm a half breed. One-half....white and the other half Asian. I am very proud of who I am! But the way I see it, Tiger Woods is the greatest Asian athlete ever, other than Bruce Lee. Yao Ming doesn't even come close. For those who don't know Mr. Ming, he was the first Asian genetic freak of nature, a science experiment gone wrong.....but still a GREAT Baller. Asian? Are you sure? He's taller than 5'9". What's he mixed with. He must be half Asian and half tree. But seriously, back to Tiger. I feel that it would politically correct is us ASIANS refer to him as TIGER WOO. Now everyone all races can sleep at ease. I cast my first vote towards an Asian petition that Tiger Woods to all Asian people, be known as TIGER WOO.... the greatest Asian athlete ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment